Friday, June 3, 2016

Jurlique Calendula Redness Soothing Moisturizer Cream


I have a thyroid condition that gives me annoying facial redness and has really compromised the once super soft and smooth condition of my skin. I always love finding new redness relief skincare products to put to the test! I recently tried the Jurlique Calendula Redness Cream and it's really nice! When I try redness relief products, I'm not expecting perfection, but I love when I can actually tell that the product is improving the feel or appearance of my skin problems. This stuff is lovely! It smells good, feels really nice, isn't too heavy or too thin and it's very moisturizing! This cream has soothing cucumber, aloe, and avocado oil. It feels really nice on the skin and allows your skin to drink it up. After cleansing your face and patting ti dry, apply a few dabs of this cream and blend into your facial skin with your fingertips in a circular motion. I've noticed a small amount of redness relief, especially if I use this after cleansing with my skincare brush. You can check out the entire line of skincare products at Jurlique!



No comments: