Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OCC Lo-Fi S/S 2011 Lip Tar swatches

L to R: Analog, Interlace, Tone, Lo-Fi, Beta, Reverb

One of my favorite cosmetic brands Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics recently released their new line of makeup for the Spring season, the collection is called Lo-Fi and it features new shades of lip tars, loose color pigments, and nail polish. I have the entire new collection of lip tars and I wanted to share a few swatches and my opinions of these pretty new colors!

Swatched on white paper

Swatched on my hands L to R: Analog, Interlace, Tone, Lo-Fi, Beta, Reverb

Analog is a nice brown shade that can be mixed or worn alone (on deep skintones). Interlace is a peachy-beige color that could work on a variety of skintones. Tone is a very pale lip shade, that could be used to customize a nude lip shade. Lo-Fi is a definite standout, it is a pale green that is ideal for mixing. Beta and Reverb are my favorites; Beta is a bright tangerine orange. Bright oranges have been dominating the runways and I think Beta is a great way to bring this runway trend to everyday life. Reverb is a bright red that comes out neutral on me, it's very different from NSFW and Stalker (my other two favorite OCC reds). Definitely a cute collection of colors that would be great for this Spring and Summer!

Check out the entire collection at OCCMakeup.com

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hi!

Your post I have been very useful, thanks =)

I do not know how to do this more private, but the position of your arms in the second picture makes it very funny.

I hope you don't mind!

Greetings!!! =)