Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gumballs.com Gum Ball Machine review



Look at this cute gumball machine I got from Gumballs.com! I am going to be having a candy themed party soon, and I really wanted to feature a fun centerpiece, so what better than a cool retro looking old fashioned gumball machine, right? This antique gumball machine comes with a stand, so you can put it in the corner or anywhere else in the room you want. The stand along with the machine stands at 37" tall. The entire machine and stand is made of quality material, and there is nothing "cheap" about it. It's sturdy and doesn't teeter or fall over, the stand is firm and easy to assemble. The machine fits on top with ease.  The King Carousel Gumball Machine fits gumballs of .62 size, you can even fill it with candy or nuts. I love my machine, it's so fun to use and all of my friends get a kick out of it. It's perfect for parties too. Here is what it comes with:

King Carousel Gumball Machine Features:
• Real glass gumball machine globe
• Cast metal gumball machine base, lid, and coin mechanism
• Accepts any coins (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies)
• Includes instructions for "free spin” to work without coins
• Works as a gumball bank - retrieve coins when full
• Anti-spill gumball chute door cover
• Dispenses small gumballs (.62" or smaller), candy, or nuts
• Gumball capacity: 5 lbs. of .62" gumballs
• Machine comes fully assembled in a gift box
• Includes all-metal pedestal stand (assembly required)
• Dimensions: 37"H x 8”W (with stand)
• Weight: 13 lbs.
• Color: Classic red finish
• 30-day money back guarantee

I got a 4 lb box of refill gumballs to fill up the machine. The cool thing is that you can let the machine accept coins, OR you can set it to a free spin, where coins aren't needed. Gumballs.com also has bulk candy, other candy machines, gumballs, and even bouncy balls. I want to get a few more of these gumball machines to make a "candyland" or "willy wonka" themed party this summer. You're never too old for candy! ;)

Gumballs.com offers super fast shipping, great customer service, and they packaged my order with care. My machine came in perfect condition, and it was a snap to put together. I really like this store and that's why I'm sharing my experience with them on my blog, for any of my readers who love sweets just as much as I do.

No comments: