Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gem Lettuce Jewelry


I found this fun line of resin jewelry from Australia called Gem Lettuce! The collection features rings, pendants, and bangles. Each piece has a really fun shape and color, and some of the pieces have inclusions like glitter dust, stone grit or flowers! I got a pretty ring and necklace from Gem Lettuce and now I just want to collect the entire collection! My ring features gold shimmer dust, and is a pretty deep green color with teal stone grit. It's even prettier in person! I really want to get one of the pretty floral ring next, so unique and fun!


I also got this cute Mosaic pendant that is made of clear resin, with color green and yellow color swirled through and a piece of mirrored acrylic. Since the pieces are made of resin, they are really hard, sturdy, yet very lightweight! These pieces are really versatile and could be dressed up or down, and they add a bit of a unique and fun flair to any outfit.






You can check out more info on Gem Lettuce jewelry at GemLettuce.com or check them out on Gem Lettuce on Facebook


No comments: