Monday, December 26, 2011

Green Tree Jewelry Earrings Haul 2


My second haul of Green Tree Jewelry earrings that are eco-friendly and made of sustainable materials! I have a few more pairs of wood earrings to share. I recently got 10 pairs of earrings from Green Tree and am beyond impressed. I'm already thinking about what other pairs I plan on buying soon. I recently got the Ascending Circles earrings, High Heels earrings, Guitar earrings, Los Angeles earrings, Las Vegas earrings, and Mermaid earrings. How cute are these? I love that they are earth conscious since they are made of recycled wood. The wood is thin but very firm and strong. These feel like they are very high quality and you don't have to worry about them breaking because they are made of many layered wood. So pretty! I also like the bright colors and appreciate the fact that they use natural dye rather than icky colors made with chemicals. I highly recommend this company and can say that I am totally planning on getting several more pairs soon! 

Close up of the detail on the Las Vegas earrings:

Check Green Tree Jewelry out on Etsy, or at GreenTreeJewelry.com, you can also follow them on Twitter @Grntreejewelry



No comments: