Thursday, December 8, 2011

Makeup Travel Bag: My Face Case


Have you heard of the My Face Case cosmetic travel bag? My Face Case is a woman run business and they create really cute storage bags for cosmetics and beauty items. Sonja and her niece Bonnie work together to create portable makeup storage solutions for beauty lovers. Each bag is handmade, and with 10 different colors and patterns to choose from, it's not too hard to find a bag that's look works with your own personal style. Each bag has a drawstring closure, so it's easy to open, but also can close and keep your makeup organized even when traveling. There are also pockets inside the lining for you to add products to. You can also use it to bring along books, lotions and perfumes, and other makeup bag essentials.

I recently got the funk bright pink/black zebra print My Face Case Bonnie bag and it's so cute! The material is sewn together really nicely, and the bag is strong and secure. The drawstring is easy to pull, and you can tie the ends to ensure your bag stays closed tightly. The canvas material is soft but sturdy and the little pockets inside are really great at holding things like lipstick, moisturizer, and foundation! I even use it for my makeup brushes!




This bag is really cute! I also like that I can just fill it with makeup, close the bag, and toss it into my suitcase or travel bag. I also like the bright pattern because it's fits my personality and love of vibrant colors. This would make an awesome holiday gift for any makeup lovers or makeup artists on your holiday list! Each bag is only $29.99 at MyFaceCaseStore.com

No comments: