Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Green Tree Jewelry Earrings Haul


I received my package from Green Tree Jewelry today! I had been obsessed with all of their handmade laser cut wooden earrings that I ended up find around 20 pairs that I wanted. I got 10 pairs, so I plan on buying some of the other ones that I liked in the future. These earrings are even nicer in person than they were on the Green Tree website! I am totally impressed with the quality, designs, and colors. All wood is colored with a non-toxic natural dye, and the earrings are made from 100% wood and have nickel-free earring hooks. I love these earrings! Even my mom and sister loved them and wanted to know where I got them!

As pictured above, I got the Phoenix earrings, Surfboard earrings, Wave Surfboard earrings, and the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows earrings. Super cute! Can't wait to wear these! This is just my first haul of earring photos, I'll be posting my second set of earrings in a few days! I also just want to say that Green Tree's shipping was super fast, it took about 2 days for my order to get here! Nice!

Close up shot of the detail:




No comments: