Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Atlana Marie jewelry


I love the water and surfing, the ocean holds all sorts of interesting things and natural beauty, so when I saw these gorgeous Blue Howlite Sterling Silver earrings by jewelery designer Atlana Franz's collection I was smitten. These earrings remind me of a wave! She makes beautiful pieces by hand and all of them are really unique and fun. I recently got a pair of the earrings above, made in a pretty gold color.



I love the bright blue of the howlite and the hand-shaped wire is gorgeous! These earrings measure about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and can be dressed up or down. Atlana's jewelry line Atlana Marie features bangles, earrings, rings, and necklaces. Each piece is striking and beautiful, with intricate detail and pretty colors. She doesn't mass produce her jewelry, so what you see is what you get. She hand forges each piece in her jewelry studio to add a unique and pretty touch that you don't see in costume jewelry that can be bought at everyday fashion shops.

Here are a few of my other favorites from her line:

Fuchsia Quartz Sterling Silver earrings

Handwoven Amethyst Ring

Ruby and Peach Stacking Rings

Rose Gold Hammered Bangles

You can check out Atlana's entire jewelry collection at her Etsy shop!



No comments: