Thursday, February 19, 2009

I was tagged!

I was tagged by Rai. Check out her blog!.

Stuff I Use survey

Shampoo: Philosophy Cinnamon Buns shampoo, V05 shampoo "lilac"

Conditioner: V05 conditioner "lilac"

Styling products: Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum is the only styling product I use.

Shower Gel: Philosophy Cinnamon Buns. The stuff smells amazing.

Body moisturizer: Mama Mio super rich body cream.

Deodorant: Dove "Cucumber Melon"

Fake Tan: n/a.

Cleanser: Proactiv

Eye makeup remover: CVS Makeup remover wipes, or Avon eye makeup remover cream.

Exfoliator: Philosophy Gingerbread Man exfoilant

Primer: n/a

Foundation: Maybelline Matte Mousse (Light 2)

Foundation brush: n/a

Concealer: Cargo OneBase 01, Nvey Eco Corrective concealer in "Neutral"

Powder: n/a

Blusher: MAC Dollymix, Cargo blu_ray blush/highlighter

Bronzer: n/a

Highlighter: Cargo blu_ray blush/highlighter combo, Stila "kitten" eyeshadow

Eyeshadow base: MAC Shadestick "Beige-ing"

Eyeshadows: MAC, Smashbox, Coastal Scents

Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack)

Eyelash curler: n/a

Eyelash base: n/a

Mascara: Maybelline XXL, Dior Diorshow

Lipstick: MAC (Girl About Town, Russian Red, See Sheer, Hug Me, So Scarlet are a few of my favorites.)

Lipgloss: NARS (Bloodwork), MAC (Love Alert, Miss Dynamite, Venetian, Style Minx, Cult Of Cherry are some of my favorites.) Philosophy Lip Shine in Cherry Cola, Cargo Lip Duo in Bella.

Nail Colour: Wet N' Wild (red color)

---

I tag anyone who reads this.

1 comment:

Rai said...

Maybelline has the best mascara!... at least I think so