Friday, April 16, 2010

Love and Toast at Tantric Kisses

I am a sucker for cute packaging, and Love and Toast definitely knows how to make their products look appealing. I recently tried some Love and Toast Paper Flower Handcreme. I adore the retro metal tube that the lotion comes in. The scent is pretty and feminine, and the lotion is light yet moisturizing. It feels great on the hands or anywhere on the body that you could use some moisturizing. Love and Toaste even gives back to a group for girls to fulfill their potential with each purchase, which is of course, an awesome reason to support this brand. I want to try some of the other handcreme scents in the future. A nice sized tube of this lotion will only set you back $11.



Love and Toast lip balm is awesome. It's smooth and very moisturizing and I love their scents! I tried the Prickly Pear lip balm and the Star Anise lip balm. The scents smell sooo good, and their made with natural fragrances. These balms are chock full of jojoba oil, olive oil, and other moisturizing ingredients. The lip balm container is super cute too! You get a LOT of product in the container, and a little goes a long way. $11 for one lip balm pot, but with all the scents they offer you'll wany to buy a few ;)



I really like roll on perfume, because it's concentrated, easy to apply, and I can carry it with me in my bag, so I can touch up my scent on the go. This Honey Nectar roll on perfume smells sooooo good! It's fruity with notes of apple and apricot with a little it of jasmine. Very feminine and yummy smelling. I like the cute little frosted glass roll on bottle too, even the box that the product comes in is cute! This roll on fragrance is only $14 and it's a grat way to try different fragrances without having to buying an entire bottle of a scent that you may not like. I really like this scent and find myself sniffing my wrists throughout the day to get a whiff :)

All items are available for purchase at TantricKisses.com, they offer a lot of beauty brands, and their prices are great. You can also get free shipping on all orders over $100. Their shipping is fast and the customer service rocks :)

1 comment:

Nail Polish said...

The beautiful lipstick pictures are beautifully stay here.It is a nice blog to see wonderful. Thanks for the site add here.