Saturday, November 7, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide 2015: Armour Beauty [review + swatches]


I've said it before. I'll say it again: I LOVE Armour Beauty. Founded by rock star/artist/badass extraordinare Theo Kogan, Armour Beauty features long-wearing and gorgeously pigmented lip glosses in both opaque and shimmer finishes. 

For the Holiday 2015 season, Armour Beauty is currently promoting two of their many great shades: After Hours and Shattered. 

Swatches were taken in artificial light with a camera flash.

(dazzling red shimmer)
I love anything shimmering, glittering, and metallic - especially a red lipstick or red lipgloss! I'm always amazed at how reflective Armour Beauty glosses are. These glosses feature an ultra shiny high fashion finish that any makeup lover can get their hands (and lips) on. I swatched this color on its own without a base of lip liner or lipstick. The color is buildable to customize your perfect coverage. To me, more is more. I love the glitter!

(aubergine/deep purple shimmer)
This vampy shade packed with shimmering glitter feels like it was tailor made for someone like me who is instantly attracted to glitzy glam shades. Like "Shattered" (and every other Armour shade I have ever fell in love with), the high gloss factor is super reflective. I also swatched this color on its own without a base of lip liner or lipstick. I applied a few layers for maximum color impact, because that's just what I love.

-Ashley

No comments: