Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Erno Laszlo review

Sorry I've been away for awhile! I have a lot of catching up to do!

---

Regular Normalizer Shake-It in "Porcelain"

This is awesome. It's a toner and delivers sheer coverage, almost like a foundation but since it is water based, it doesn't feel heavy or anything like that. It pretty much is the opposite of what I hate about foundations, how some of them feel heavy on your skin and always like your skin is suffocating. The water-based formula of this takes care of that. So because of this, I am extremely happy with it. The color matches my natural skin tone, and is available in 10 shades to pick the perfect one! Besides offering lightweight coverage, it also is a great oil controller/toner for normal to oily skin!

Multi-pHase Blusher

This is an extremely universal blush. It is gorgeous, and there are many colors that mix beautifully together on your skin (colors ranging from peaches, light rosy pinks, medium rosy pinks, light berries). I love this, this has earned its place in my 'favorites' of my makeup collection. I love love love love love this.

To find a store that carries these products, check here.



-ashley

No comments: