Saturday, March 27, 2010

Drops of Nature Revive - Moroccan Argon Oil

I am so in love with this stuff! I have underactive thyroid, so my hair is pretty dry, which is a pain to deal with. At least I have hair though! So I'm not complaining too much. I've tried a lot of moisturizing products, but I still haven't ever really found anything that works well with my hair. I've heard a lot about different Argon hair oils, so I decided to try the Revive Moroccan Argon Oil from Drops of Nature. This is where I'm going to start raving...
I love this stuff!!

This oil is so moisturizing! It smells a little like Eucalyptus, and it's very relaxing to breathe in. It comes in a pretty blue glass bottle with a dropper top. You get a lot of product in the bottle which is great, this bottle has lasted me nicely so far. You just need a few drops in the palm of your hand, then you spread the oil throughout your hair from root to tip. You can use it on wet or dry hair. I use it on my damp hair when I get out of the shower, then after I dry my hair I rub a little more throughout my hair. The Eucalyptus scent doesnt really stay in the hair, so if you don't like the scent, no worries there. This oil pretty much leaves my hair scent-free, which is great. Even my mom noticed a huge change in my hair! I love this stuff so much, I feel like it's actually helping my hair, not just weighing it down with oil. It's affordable too, you can get a bottle for $15!

I highly suggest this oil to anyone who wants nice healthy hair. Check it out at Drops-Of-Nature.com!

1 comment:

Farah said...

awesome post ive been looking for something like this!
Thanks