Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Manhandled Jewelry on Etsy

I recently found this great Etsy shop called Manhandled. Manhandled is a husband and wife couple that makes these really fun and kitschy pieces of jewelry! Some are pop culture inspired like old Hollywood movie monsters, The Wizard of Oz, and Twilight and True Blood. They have all sorts of cute earrings, button rings, and more. I just love the vibe behind the company, and I am so impressed by their jewelry pieces. I have all of the earrings above. I love The Frankensteins earrings, the Rosie the Riveter earrings, Funky Town earrings, and the There's No Place Like Home earrings. Their jewelry is well made. The images are clear and quality, and the earrings are well made and super cute!

I also really like the Edward and Bella earrings, and the Fangastia True Blood earrings. Cute, right? Love them! Perfect for any vampire lover on your shopping list ;) I know my best friend would love the Twilight earrings, and my sis would probably love the True Blood earrings. Manhandled offers great customer service, and they shipped the items to me super fast. I adore Manhandled Jewelry!





No comments: