Monday, July 5, 2010

Camera Ready Cosmetics Airbrush Makeup



Recently I've been getting into airbrush makeup. I like the flawless look that airbrush can achieve. So when I saw Camera Ready Cosmetics own line of airbrush makeup, I really wanted to try it. They offer a wide variety of colors in the neutral, warm, and cool tones. Each bottle of airbrush makeup comes in  2oz squeeze bottle for $21.99, which is a pretty awesome price. The colors are easy to use, and will work with any airbrush stylus that you have. They offer nice coverage, and since the formula is waterbased, it won't cake onto your skin. They also have airbrush makeup samples which gives you a 1/4 oz sample for $3.99 if you want to try out several shades! I got some of the samples and they've lasted me quite awhile and I think it was a good choice for me to see what color works best for me. Check out the entire Camera Ready Cosmetics Airbrush Makeup line at CameraReadyCosmetics.com

No comments: