Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hot Summer picks from Illamasqua! Liquid Metal, Illuminator, Intense Gloss



I can't believe it's already July! With Summertime in full swing, I wanted to share some of my hot summer picks from one of my fav beauty brands, Illamaqua! Liquid Metal in Solstice, Illuminator in Halcyon, and Intense Lipgloss in Follow. All of these products have been staples in my cosmetic bag this summer so far, and I see no sign of them leaving my makeup bag any time soon.

[Here are swatches of the products, as displayed on my sister's warm tones. From left to right, Liquid Metal in Solstice, Illuminator in Halcyon, and Intense Lipgloss in Follow]

I love the Intense Lipgloss in Follow, it's a gorgeous reddish coral pink. Perfect for summer! This lipgloss shade makes me feel ready for the beach. Nothing says kissable summery lips like a sweet bright color that not only smells wonderful, but offers a great formula that is smooth and easy to apply. The lipgloss formula is thick, opaque, and offers a lovely sleek shine. Love it!

The Liquid Gold in Solstice is awesome. I love the feel of it. It feels as though it melts on my skin at first contact, it's smooth, easy to apply, and it's so shiny. it really *does* look like liquid metal! This makes a summer sultry and shimmery look for a night out on the town, or it makes a fun and golden glow for a beachy keen look that's both glamorous and trendy. It looks wonderful on the eyes!

Illuminator in Halcyon is an ivory pearl color that looks fabulous on both warm and cool tones, or for neutral toned girls like myself. The formula is smooth, easy to blend, and the color is oh so pretty. Perfect for getting that glowing goddess look this summer! The Illuminator comes in the same squeeze tube that the Intense Lipgloss comes in, which makes it easy to apply with your fingers or makeup brush. I like using this as a highlight on my cheekbones and brow bone. So cute!

Have fun this summer, ladies! Illamasqua has you covered.

1 comment:

Ai Ellico Baja said...

The swatches look amazing! Thanks for the great post 8D