Saturday, July 31, 2010

Current Want: Clarisonic Skincare System from Skincarerx

One item that is on my current wishlist is the Clarisonic Skincare System from Skincarerx! I've heard amazing things about the skincare brush. Plus, the cute pink color is definitely my style. Though the system also comes in a white color. The brush comes with 3 types of skin cleansing creams so you can see which type works best for you, and it comes with a gentle brush head. The cool thing is that you can replace the brush head as times goes on, so the brush is always fresh. Best of all, no batteries!  The brush charges in your wall outlet, and once ti's charged it's ready to use and completely waterproof so you can even use the brush in the shower. I'd love this system! My skin can get pretty dry because I have a thyroid condition, so this would be awesome to help me achieve smooth flawless skin thats soft to the touch. I also heard that this brush helps to hydrate the skin and can even reduce outbreaks of acne, or facial redness. Awesome!! My birthday is on the 11th of August, so I'd definitely love to try this out!

5 comments:

Jackee said...

I would love to try this too. I have a thyroid condition as well. My issue: Underactive thryoid and it's a pain. Oh well.

Unknown said...

Ohhh i want this too! So so much!

Ashley & Amber said...

Jackee, I have underactive thyroid too! It's so annoying.

Lillian, I know, it's so cute!!

Clarisonic said...

We are excited to hear that you are considering purchasing a Clarisonic. They are also available on Clarisonic.com and if you order today you can receive FREE Shipping, FREE Engraving and a FREE Gift ($65 Value). If you have any questions please let us know. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. We're here to help. Cheers!

Ai Ellico Baja said...

I would love to try the Clarisonic Skincare System, but too expensive.