Friday, March 27, 2009

Marina Cosmetics product review

Marina Cosmetics is an awesome brand of lip products: 10 lipsticks and 10 lipglosses to choose from! The main ingredients are from the sea, and they are anti-aging to keep your lips smooth and wrinkle free. I'm reviewing a lipstick in "Aurora Frost", and a lipgloss in "SeaBerry".



Sea Perfected Lipstick in "Aurora Frost"
This lipstick is a shimmery, pearly pale pink. I would have loved this when I was 17, back when shimmery pale pinks dominated my lipstick and lipgloss collection. Even though I am more of a red lip girl these days, I can't help but still have wonderful things to say about this shade. The color is buildable, it doesn't make my lips disappear (even though it is indeed a very pale shade). It's a very pretty soft pink.

Sea Perfected Lipgloss in "Seaberry"
One of the biggest factors regarding how I feel about a lipgloss is the texture. This doesn't feel sticky or uncomfortable. The color is buildable and it's a gorgeous deep rosy mauve (when applied to my naturally very pale lips).

To place online orders, click the lipstick.



To find a retailer near you, click the lipgloss.



-ashley

No comments: