Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes To Carrots review

Yes To Carrots is an organic brand that has made appearances in magazines like O-The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Lucky, and Marie Claire just to name a few. In other words, even the press and the media can't help raving about this brand! So now I will add to the list of those who say "YES!" to "Yes To Carrots". They sell products for your face, body, hands, hair and lips!
[all images are clickable with direct link to product]

C Is For Clean gentle exfoliating cleanser


I'm picky about the skin care I use, because my skin doesn't really fit under the typical combo/dry/oily standards. My skin can be sensitive, but this didn't irritate my skin. At all. It's fairly easy to use...delivering an easy lather, apply, rinse... This will be my #1 cleanser in my skin care regime.

C is Smooth body moisturizing lotion


This lotion is great, it doesn't have an unpleasant smell and it doesn't feel greasy! My biggest complaint about body lotions is the fact that it sometimes has a very unsettling smell and feels greasy after a few minutes of application. This lotion has a neutral and "clean" smell, and you only need to use a small amount. In other words, a little goes a long way. A very long way.

C Me Smile Lip Butter


I am so glad that this lip balm is paraben, petroleum and phthalate free. I hate the feeling of greasy Vaseline on my lips, so when I found out that this lip balm didn't have any petroleum in it, I was very happy. According to O Magazine, you can "rehab your lips with shea butter and bees wax in Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butters". And I completely agree. With spring approaching, it's finally time to give your lips a moisturizing treatment due to all of that chilly winter weather that is notoriously known for turning once soft, supple lips into dry and cracked lips.

All natural ingredients, no animal testing. Does it get better than this?



-ashley

2 comments:

Galina said...

Heard so much about Yes to Carrots but never got around to trying it out. Curious about the lip butter... i still haven't found my perfect lip balm...

Jeremy said...

Wow! That is some review. Thank you for taking the time to share YTC with your readers.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate you saying YES to Yes To Carrots.

We'd love to send you some free samples, just as a way of saying thanks.

If you don't mind, fill out the form here: http://tinyurl.com/5fqgmn

And thanks again!

Jeremy
carrotattache@yestocarrots.com